I'm currently working on the following research topics:
- Real-Time computing and Mixed-Criticality
- Probabilistic Timing Analyses for Real-Time
- Fault-Tolerant Embedded systems
- Embedded Linux systems
Laboratory: HEAP Lab
@ Politecnico di Milano.
Are you a master student?
Check the thesis proposals
National Scientific Qualification
09/H1 - Computer engineering
, obtained in 2022 (2nd level).
- University of Central Florida (website) - Real-Time & Intelligent Systems Lab
- ONERA French Aerospace Laboratory (website) - Information Processing and Systems Department
Scientific Community roles
- Workshop organization: INTESA workshop 2019 (program co-chair), NG-RES workshop 2020-2021 (web and submission chair),
- TPC member for the following conferences: IEEE IGSC 2020, ICICT 2021
- Recognized reviewer for the following journals: IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems, Microprocessors and Microsystems,
Journal of Systems and Software, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Journal of Open Source Software
- Sub-reviewer for the following conferences: IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS), Design Automation Conference (DAC), Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (DATE), and other minor conferences.